We are opening our doors to invite artists from other circus schools and training spaces to book in and take part in our show, for an experience of performing in a beautiful circus tent. Circus is traditionally performed in a tent, and there is a special magic in our little big top.
Perform an amazing Aerial Act with us – Click Here to find our how to book a rehearsal course and showcase your (or your childs) circus act as part of the festival.
- Are you a recreational artist who would like the opportunity to experience the excitement of performing in a real circus tent within a professionally produced production?
- Are you a professional or pre-professional circus artist who would like to showcase new and experimental work and gain experience in performing and insights into the production process?
You are welcome to email your act to email@example.com, Last year the festival costs are expenses are extensive, we are a non-profit community interest company, and most of our team volunteer their time. So we are asking for a fee to contribute your work to our show. Please check the get involved page.
There are a few different ways you can get involved in Temple Cloud Festival. Below are details of the available roles:
Audience Member – Buy tickets to our festival. Quick before they sell out! Online tickets are available – Click Here
Workshop Participant – Get one of our Special Offer £1 circus workshops in Specialist Skills, Aerial Circus Therapy, or Youth Circus. – Click Here
Cafe Volunteer – To help in the cafe. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography Volunteer – To help our Head of Photography and Videographer Lizzy Goldsack.
Promotion – Help us promote our event so that we can sell out! Can you help us? Share share share!
- We are offering Circus Taster Sessions for only £1 – Click here
- Facebook- Click here to See our Facebook page
- Instagram – Click Here for our Instagram (please help our instagram account improve!)
- TikTok – Click Here to see our TikTok
- Twitter- Hum it appears we don’t have Twitter yet.. but please share on Twitter too!
- Local Papers – Have a local paper? Please get in touch
- Radio – If you can help us promote on the radio please get in touch.
- Car Park Volunteers/Gate Crew – Help us park the cars safely and appropriately. Contact: email@example.com
- Food – Can you provide organic vegan food at our event? Get in touch! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think that you would like to be involved in any of the above ways, please email us as much info as possible to email@example.com